Saturday, February 13, 2010

Playlist for Friday, 2/12/2010

Tonight's theme was, "Love".

  1. Beck - Think I'm In Love
  2. Hotrats - Love Is The Drug
  3. Vernelle Anders - Almost Like Bering In Love
  4. Johnny Cash - A Thing Called Love
  5. The Troggs - With A Girl Like You
  6. Talking Heads - Love For Sale
  7. Mariposa - Love Is A Rose
  8. Vulgar Boatmen - The Kind Of Girl I Could Love
  9. The Stool Pigeons - I'm Into Something Good
  10. The Ramones - I Need Your Love
  11. Nouvelle Vague - This Is Not A Love Song
  12. Buddy Holly - Words Of Love
  13. Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You
  14. Taj Mahal - Ain't That A Lot Of Love
  15. The Dirtbombs - Chains Of Love
  16. Thea Gilmore - Crazy Love
  17. Eels - That Look You Give That Guy
  18. The J. Geils Band - Love Stinks
  19. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
  20. Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Gangster of Love
  21. The Monkees - Love Is Only Sleeping
  22. The Monkees - Love To Love
  23. Cake - Love You Madly
  24. Candi Station - I'll Sing A Love Song For You
  25. The Headcoatees - Have Love Will Travel
  26. Shocking Blue - Love Buzz
  27. The Time - Jungle Love
  28. Jazzmine - I Can't Give You Anything But Love
  29. Louis Armstrong - Confessin' I Love You
  30. Pete Townsend - Let My Love Open The Door
  31. Neil Diamond - Delirious Love
  32. Nina Simone - To Love Somebody
  33. The Clique - Shadow Of Your Love
  34. The Beatles - The Word
  35. Jimmy Witherspoon - Love Me Right
  36. Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
  37. The Kinks - Love Me 'Til The Sun Shines
  38. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
  39. The Rollings Stones - We Love You
  40. The Rollings Stones - Love In Vain
  41. The Early November - Power Of Love
  42. The Cult - Love Removal Machine
  43. Cat Power - Sea Of Love
  44. Flock Of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
  45. The White Stripes - It's True That We Love One Another
  46. The Ohio Players- Love Rollercoaster
  47. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
  48. Elvis Presley - Power Of My Love
  49. The Doors - Who Do You Love

No comments:

Post a Comment