Saturday, March 13, 2010

Playlist for March 12, 2010

Tonight's theme was, "A Beatle Tribute," all Beatles covers.

  1. Ike and Tina Turner - Come Together
  2. Richie Havens - Here Comes The Sun
  3. Eddie Vedder - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
  4. Fine! - Long Long Long
  5. Thea Gilmore - I Want To Tell You
  6. Earth, Wind And Fire - Got To Get You Into My Life
  7. The Smithereens - I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
  8. Kati Mac - Dear Prudence
  9. Eugene McGuinness - Yer Blues
  10. William Shatner - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
  11. Neville Skelly - Mother Nature's Son
  12. The Paragons - You Won't See Me
  13. Joe Cocker - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
  14. Pete Greenwood - Savoy Truffle
  15. Ramsey Lewis - Cry Baby Cry
  16. Babel - Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
  17. Jake Shimabukuro - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  18. She & Him - I Should Have Known Better
  19. Joe Goldmark - Flying
  20. Sarah MacLachlan - Blackbird
  21. The Posies - I'm Looking Through You
  22. Easy Star All-Stars - Within You Without You
  23. Kristen Hersh - Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Except For Me and My Monkey)
  24. The Rolling Stones - I Wanna Be Your Man
  25. The Cryin' Shames - If I Needed Someone
  26. Marvin Gaye - Yesterday
  27. A Girl Called Eddy - Julia
  28. Mindy Smith - The Word
  29. Claudine Longet - Jealous Guy / Don't Let Me Down
  30. Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out
  31. Aimee Mann & Michael Penn - Two Of Us
  32. Ben Kweller - Wait
  33. Harry Nillson - She's Leaving Home
  34. Easy Star All-Stars - Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite
  35. A Cuckoo - Honey Pie
  36. He Was Fab - All Too Much
  37. Chin Up Chin Up - When I'm Sixty-Four
  38. Go Home Productions - Paperback Believer
  39. DJ Magnet - Octopus' Santeria
  40. Low - Nowhere Man
  41. The Donnas - Drive My Car
  42. Fats Domino - Lady Madonna
  43. Billy Preston - Eight Days A Week
  44. Harvey Avenue - I Feel Fine
  45. The Punkles - Tomorrow Never Knows
  46. Crack The Sky - I Am The Walrus
  47. Burning Souls - Here Comes The Sun
  48. Natalie Cole - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment