Friday, July 30, 2010

Playlist for July 30, 2010

Tonight's theme was "The Eyes Have It."

  1. David Bowie - Sound + Vision
  2. The Nazz - Open My Eyes
  3. R.E.M. - Pale Blue Eyes
  4. Chuck Berry - Brown Eyed Handsome Mans
  5. Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
  6. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Gypsy Eyes
  7. Canned Heat - I Got My Eyes On You
  8. Louis Armstrong - Jeepers Creepers
  9. Sammy Davis, Jr. - Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow
  10. The Who - The Real Me
  11. Nada Surf - See These Bones
  12. The Doors - My Eyes Have Seen You
  13. The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes
  14. Prince - 4 The Tears In Your Eyes
  15. The Stray Cats - Baby Blue Eyes
  16. Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
  17. Van Morrison - Brown-Eyed Girl
  18. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Peek-A-Boo
  19. Sonny Boy Williamson - Eyesight To The Blind
  20. Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
  21. Curtis Lee - Pretty Little Angel Eyes
  22. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
  23. The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  24. The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
  25. The Paragons - You Won't See me
  26. The Peekers - Close My Eyes
  27. The Guess Who - These Eyes
  28. The Temptations - Don't Look Back
  29. The Remains - Don't Look Back
  30. She & Him - Don't Look Back
  31. Jimmie Rodgers - My Blue Eyed Jane
  32. Les Paul - Dark Eyes
  33. Muddy Waters - Crosseyed Cat
  34. Hall & Oates - Privates Eyes
  35. John Lennon - Watching The Wheels
  36. Queen - One Vision
  37. Izzy Stradlin And The Ju Ju Hounds - Take A Look At That Guy
  38. Eels - That Look You Give That Guy
  39. The Who - See My Way
  40. Sibling Rivalry - See My Way
  41. X - See How We Are
  42. Fabienne DelSol - Can't You See That He's Mine
  43. The Pebbles - Look Up the Sky
  44. Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes
  45. Soldiers Of Jah Army - Open My Eyes
  46. The Kinks - See My Friends
  47. Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
  48. Duke Robillard - Dark Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment