Friday, August 13, 2010

Playlist For August 13, 2010

Tonight's theme was, "You Gotta Have Heart."
  1. Russ Brown, Jimmie Komack and Company - Heart (from 'Damn Yankees')
  2. The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul
  3. Eels - I'm Going To Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart
  4. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess your Heart
  5. Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart
  6. Bing Crosby - Young At Heart
  7. Little Richard - Directly From My Heart
  8. Buddy Holly - Heartbeat
  9. Buck Owens - Open Up Your Heart
  10. Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers - Chinese Rocks
  11. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Jammin' Me
  12. Heart - Barrucuda
  13. Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Last Beat Of My Heart
  14. Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (She's A Woman)
  15. Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart
  16. The 101ers - Keys To Your Heart
  17. Rosemary Clooney - Be Careful, It's My Heart
  18. She And Him - Sentimental Heart
  19. Jackson Browne - In The Shape Of A Heart
  20. Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart
  21. Steve Jones - Raining In My Heart
  22. Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
  23. Fabienne DelSol - The Beating Of My Heart
  24. Double - The Captain Of Her Heart
  25. Thea Gilmore - Heart String Blues
  26. Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
  27. Solomon Burke - Home In Your Heart
  28. The Marvelettes - Locking Up My Heart
  29. El Pero Del Mar - Change Of Heart
  30. The Rolling Stones - Empty Heart
  31. Holly Golightly And Dan Melchoir - Directly From My Heart
  32. Louis Armstrong - My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment