Friday, October 29, 2010

Playlist for October 29, 2010

Tonight was my Halloween show.
  1. Gnarls Barkley - The Boogie Monster
  2. The Aggrolites - Grave Digger
  3. John Mayall And The Blues Breakers - I'm Your Witch Doctor
  4. The White Stripes - Little Ghost
  5. Donovan - Season Of The Witch
  6. Mizzy Vic - The Addams Family
  7. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
  8. Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious
  9. Rockin' Billy And The Wild Coyotes - Ain't No Grave (Gonna Hold My Body Down)
  10. Matt Costa - Witchcraft
  11. Fleetwood Mac - Black Magic Woman
  12. Doris Day - Bewitched
  13. Frank Sinatra - Witchcraft
  14. Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London
  15. Eels - My Beloved Monster
  16. Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla
  17. The Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
  18. Rocky Horror Picture Show Sountrack - Time Warp
  19. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
  20. The Doors - My Wild Love
  21. Jack Kittel - Psycho
  22. Michael Jackson - Thriller
  23. The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - Voodoo Woman
  24. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Chile Blues
  25. Lavern Baker - Voodoo Voodoo
  26. Lannie Garrett Is Patsy Decline - Ghost Riders In The Sky
  27. Siouxsie And The Banshees - The Ghost In You
  28. Mike Doughty - Grey Ghost
  29. The Four Commandments - Can You Get Me Out Of This Place
  30. Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare
  31. David Seville - Witch Doctor
  32. Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack - Science Fiction, Double Feature
  33. Los Straitjackets - The Munsters
  34. The Who - Boris The Spider
  35. The Lollipop Shoppe - You Must Be A Witch
  36. Kip Tyler - She's My Witch
  37. Christopher Lee - Vampires
  38. Jeff Wayne - The Eve Of The War
  39. The Ran-Dells - The Martian Hop
  40. The Classics IV - Spooky
  41. October Country - My Girlfriend Is A Witch
  42. The Sonics - The Witch
  43. The Surf Draculas - Fang Ten
  44. The Divine Sham - Jeepers Creepers Dub
  45. The Riviaries - The Death Of A Surfer
  46. The Grateful Dead - Friend Of The Devil
  47. Kiriae Crucible - Salem Witch Trial
  48. Thelonious Monk - (I Don't Stand) A Ghost Of A Chance With You

No comments:

Post a Comment