Friday, February 18, 2011

Playlist for February 18, 2011

Tonight's theme was, "Love."

Artist - Song - Album

  1. Beck - Think I'm In Love - The Information
  2. Taj Mahal - Ain't That A Lot Of Love - The Nach'l Blues
  3. Sam Cooke - Cupid - The Man Who Invented Soul
  4. The Uniques - Hey Little Cupid - George Goldner Presents The End Story
  5. Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen - The Best Of Sweet
  6. Squeeze - Is That Love - Greatest Hits
  7. Wanda Jackson - Ain't That Loving You Baby - I Remember Elvis
  8. Big Bill Broonzy - Glory Of Love
  9. Thea Gilmore - Crazy Love - Loft Music
  10. Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug - Sounds Of The Seventies 1976 Take Two
  11. Bo Diddley - Who Do You Love - His Best
  12. Otis Redding - Love Man - Otis! The Definitive Otis Redding
  13. Vulgar Boatment - The Kind Of Girl I Could Love - Hear No Evil: A Tribute To The Monkees
  14. The Blair Street Mugwumps - Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me) - The Olio
  15. Mersey Beats Of Liverpool - By The Way - Beatlerama
  16. J. Geils Band - Love Stinks - The Wedding Singer Volume 2: More Music From The Motion Picture
  17. Annie Lennox - No More "I Love Yous" - Medussa
  18. Pearl Jam - Love Reign O'er Me
  19. The Them From "The Love Boat" - Television's Greatest Hits, Vol. 3: 70's & 80's
  20. The Monkees - Love To Love - Headquarters
  21. Buddy Holly - Words Of Love - The Buddy Holly Collection
  22. Cat Power - Sea Of Love - The Covers Record
  23. The Bee Gees - To Love Somebody - AM Gold 1967
  24. Elvis Presley - Power Of My Love - From Elvis In Memphis
  25. The Dirtbombs - Chains Of Love - Ultraglide in Black
  26. The Marx Brothers - Everyone Says I Love You - Horse Feathers
  27. Little Jack Little And His Orchestra - I'm In The Mood For Love - 50 #1 Hits Of the '20s & '30s
  28. Jake Porter - I Wanna Make Her Love Me Til The Cows Come Home - SSS International: Shake What You Brought- Soul Treasures
  29. The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You - Juno Soundtrack
  30. Chuck Berry - I Just Want To Make Love To You - Johnny B. Goode: His Complete '50s Chess Recordings
  31. The Outcasts - My Love - I'm In Pittsburgh And It's Raining
  32. Shocking Blue - Love Buzz - Shocking Blue: Greatest Hits
  33. The Temptaions - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - Anthology
  34. The Beatles - Sure To Fall (In Love With You) - Live At The BBC
  35. Neil Young - Train Of Love - Sleeps With Angels
  36. The Ultimates - Why I Love - Rarest Of The Rare: Girl Groups Vol. 1
  37. REM - The One I Love - Document
  38. Paul Young - Love Of The Common People - From Time To Time: The Singles
  39. The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love - Cadence Classics Their 20 Greatest Hits
  40. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Loved You) - Aretha's Gold
  41. The Mills Brothers - I Can't Give You Anything But Love - The 1930's Recordings: Chronological Vol 2
  42. Curtis Mayfield And The Impressions - I'm The One Who Loves You - The Anthology 1961 -1977
  43. The Bobby Fuller Four - Love's Made A Fool Of You - I Fought The Law: The Best Of Bobby Fuller Four
  44. Ozzie Nelson & His Orchestra - And Then Some - 50 #1 Hits Of The '20s & '30s
  45. 'others - I Love You So - She Was So Bad!: Unissued Sixties Garage Acetates, Volume Two
  46. Single Bullet Theory - My Lovin' Baby - Delphonic Sounds
  47. Public Image Ltd. - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is What You Want...This Is What You Get
  48. Tinted Windows - Without Love - Tinted Windows
  49. Dusty Springfield - The Look Of Love - The Ultimate Collection
  50. The Bards - Light Of Love - Flash And Crash - Northwest Battle Of The Bands, Volume 1
  51. Booker T. & The MGs - Johnny I Love You - The Best Of Booker T. & The M.G.'s
  52. Jimi Hendrix - Sunshine Of Your Love - Valleys Of Neptune
  53. Michael Masley - Humanly Possible -Cymbalennium

No comments:

Post a Comment