Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Playlist for September 10, 2012

Tonight's theme was, "Heart."

Artist - Song - Album
  1. Sarah Vaughan - Broken-Hearted Melody - The Crooners Rock!
  2. Buddy Holly - Heartbeat - The Buddy Holly Collection
  3. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Listen To Her Heart - Playback
  4. The 2 Of Clubs - Heart - Girls With Guitars
  5. Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart - Singles 45's And Under
  6. Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Last Beat Of My Heart - Peepshow
  7. Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat - Their Greatest Hits
  8. Oscar Moore Trio - A Song In My Heart - Soundies Digital
  9. Buck Owens - Open Up Your Heart - The Very Best Of Buck Owens, Vol. 1
  10. Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart - Anthology
  11. The Marvelettes - Locking Up My Heart - Motown Nuggets
  12. Josie & The Pussycats - Every Beat Of My Heart - 25 All-Time Greatest Bubblegum Hits
  13. Bunny Wailer - Blackheart Man - Blackheart Man
  14. Spade Cooley - Stay Away From My Heart - Shame On You
  15. Otis Redding - Pain In My Heart - The Very Best Of Otis Redding
  16. El Perro Del Mar - Change Of Heart - Scandinavian Gold
  17. Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Cold, Cold Heart - Untouchable!
  18. The 101ers - Keys To Your Heart - The Future Is Unwritten
  19. Soul Survivors - Expressway To Your Heart - When The Whistle Blows Anything Goes
  20. Hank Williams - Your Cheatin' Heart - Country Music Legend
  21. The Penguins - Cold Heart - Ace 30: Doo Wop & Rock 'n' Roll
  22. Zee Avi - Bitter Heart - Zee Avi
  23. Rosemary Clooney - Be Careful; It's My Heart - Rosemary Clooney Sings The Music Of Irving Berlin
  24. Fabienne DelSol - The Beating Of My Heart - Best Of
  25. Eels - I'm Going To Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart - Blinking Lights And Other Revelations
  26. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Posses Your Heart - Narrow Stairs
  27. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart - Legacy's Rhythm & Soul Revue
  28. She & Him - Sentimental Heart - Volume One
  29. Original Broadway Cast - Heart - Damn Yankees
  30. Jerry Butler - He Will Break Your Heart - Best Of Jerry Butler
  31. The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul - Rave Up
  32. Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs - Dark In My Heart - Devil Do
  33. Charlie Feathers - Defrost Your Heart - Best Of Sun Records Volume 3
  34. The Dirtbombs - Earthquake Heart - Dangerous Magical Noise
  35. Solomon Burke - Home In Your Heart - If You Need Me
  36. Little Richard - Directly From My Heart - The Essential Little Richard
  37. Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid - II
  38. The Cleftones - Heart and Soul - The Gee Story

No comments:

Post a Comment