Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Playlist for March 11, 201

Tonight's theme was, "Covers and Others."

Artist - Song

  1. Johnny Cash - No Expectations
  2. Amos Milburn - Chicken Shack Boogie
  3. Fleetwood Mac - Farmer's Daughter
  4. Ann Peebles - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
  5. Sly & The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay
  6. Lasana Bandele - Cassidy
  7. Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
  8. Sum 41 - Killer Queen
  9. Alicia Keys - Wild Horses
  10. On The Rocks - Hopelessly Hoping
  11. Fiery Furnaces - Norweigan Wood
  12. Jakob Dylan - Oh Mama, Come Home
  13. Bobby McFerrin - Good Lovin'
  14. Wanda Jackson - I Gotta Know
  15. The Arrows - I Love Rock 'n' Roll
  16. Carole King - Pleasant Valley Sunday
  17. Neil Diamond - Red Red Wine
  18. Val Rosing - Try A Little Tenderness
  19. John D. Loudermilk - Tobacco Road
  20. Mark James - Suspicious Minds
  21. Joe Satriani - If I Could Fly
  22. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
  23. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle
  24. John Fogerty - The Old Man Down The Road
  25. Billy Joe Royal - Hush
  26. James Ray - I Got My Mind Set On You
  27. Cliff Edwards - Singin' In The Rain
  28. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
  29. Sunny Dae And The Knights - Rock Around The Clock
  30. Carson & Gale - Simething Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment